Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Elle...the one and only

Oh my sweet little monster Elle...She is a feisty little firecracker. I'm very interested to see how she does in Kindergarden this fall. She reminds me so very much of my mom and consequently myself. She loves hard and fights hard. This one keeps me on my toes, but under all of that fight, she is always the first one to apologize and make right. 




She totally adores her big brother and big sister. Her little brother gets on her nerves, but I know deep down there is love there. She is often found squeezing him to death. Elle also loves our snake. She holds him the most out of all the kids and takes such good care of him. She has a very tender heart towards animals which I hope means she won't grow up to be a serial killer....I kid, I kid...sorta.


Elle is following in the footsteps of her older brother and sister and is very smart...too smart. The questions are exhausting and endless. She is a thinker. I wonder where she gets that one from. She is very caught up in the physical nature of our gospel right now...where does Heavenly Father live, how did Jesus walk on the water...stuff like this...exhausting...sometimes I have an answer and sometimes I don't. Often I tell her to ask Zander as he usually knows more than me on most topics! 

She is interested in so many things and we're going to have a hard choice pretty soon as we pick what extra things she will be involved in over the summer. She loves dance and swimming and is dying to learn how to play the piano. She's always creating "stuff" like her big brother. My house is full of little papers and drawings she's made. She's a nut! She is very small for her age, and as I look at her it's hard to believe that she will be going to school in six months. Elle is very much still a baby to me. Breaking my heart I tell you! These kids need to stop growing up! She is currently my most challenging personality in the house. I thought Mia was tough at this age...that will teach me! I just pray that all of that strong will will be used to hold her tightly to the precepts of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and make her unwavering...Here's to hoping! She constantly cracks us up and we are very happy to have her in our crew. I think she's just beautiful and often envy those stinkin eyelashes...gorgeous!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

if anyone can steer that strongwilled nature of hers towards the gospel, it's you. ;) she is a doll!

nuttbutts said...

i think these kids need to have strong personalities to deal with the crap they are going to have to deal with and come out alive. yea for strong wills!

Young said...

i think these kids need to have strong personalities to deal with the crap they are going to have to deal with and come out alive. yea for strong wills!