Friday, October 28, 2011

one year old....and other news

Can it be so?
My little buddy turned a year old a few weeks ago and wow how quickly time flies!

He really is the sunshine in my everyday.
The family resemblance is insane.
We have another mini-Chris here for sure!

The dimples still melt my heart. He's simply the sweetest little guy around. What an amazing blessing he's been in our family. Nobody can resist him. He's spoiled rotten and that's just fine!

In other news we are very happily expecting baby Krantz #5 in April. Yes this baby was absolutely planned, as all of them were. They will be exactly 18 months apart. It's all Eryx's fault. If he weren't so yummy and sweet I'd say that we would have been done. We figure that nobody gets to the end of their life and wishes that they didn't have that last kid, but I have met plenty of people who've told me that they wish they would have had another. I'm not saying that #5 will be our last, because I have not gotten an answer to that either way, but we are very happy that the Lord has trusted us with another of his spirits. Hope we don't screw them all up royally!

And yes we realize that in these days 5 kids is the crossover to the crazy and strange Mormon family. I shall wear that title proud. There is nothing else with greater meaning in my life that my faith, and my family. We have a great vision of what we desire our family to be. It will not be easy, but I assure you it will be worth it. I always say that kids are a worthwhile investment. So we will put our shoulders to the wheel and have peace in the knowledge that we are growing the Lord's kingdom on earth. After all, have you been out lately....we need more righteous kids around here....yikes!!!

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! I feel like I haven't really been able to talk to you much lately. It sounds like you had a great summer. I can not believe Eryx is is already a year, it seems like he was just born.

Nicole said...

his hair looks so LIGHT in these pics! and he is yummy! i can't blame you for wanting another one so fast. ;)

Melissa said...

It does look light in these photos Nicole. Hmmmm... Thanks nancy. I haven't seen you in forever! Time goes by very very fast for sure!

Silly Gille's said...

Yahoo! For baby #5! Congrats! You make cute kiddos so you gotta keep going =)

The Allgaiers said...

Congrats! And yeah for blog updates!! And yes, I can not believe our little men are already a year--where did the time go??

Talk to you soon!
Jenny

narnianne said...

How exciting for you!!! How fun, another cute Krantz baby! Congrats!!! Miss you like crazy. Hopefully one of these days Mike will surprise me with a trip to TX and I'll get to see you!!! :)

narnianne said...

Oh yeah, Narnianne is Holli Clark! I forget that not everyone knows that!

cori said...

Have to agree with the yummy, and the dimples would slay me too...every single time. And congrats on #5. You're wearing him so well, wish I could get away with that so long. ;) Thanks for posting. (Guilt, guilt!) I enjoy it!

The Brown Bunch said...

What a beautiful family! Your little guy is adorable and so grown up! Congrats on baby #5, that is so exciting!!! You are an amazing woman! Wishing you the best!

Lauren said...

Eryx is such a cutie! Glad to see an update from you. Congratulations on the new upcoming arrival! :)