Monday, April 18, 2011

hmmm

I've been in blog denial here. Since the purchase of the iPhone, I've visited my desktop a total of five times. I don't think I can update the blog from my iPhone, so....I just didn't. Until today that is. I was editing some pictures on my rusty ol laptop and I decided to check out the blog and see exactly where I left off....to my surprise I had just posted pictures of Eryx at four months old. Ummm it's been a while. So with that I apologize and move on.

I don't even know where our days go. It's one blur after the next. We decided to home school the kids. We pulled Zander out a few months ago and Mia will start this summer when first grade is over. It was broke...so we are fixing it.

In my quest not to become one of those strange home schooling family that we all know, I've been jam packing our life full of social STUFF. Zander has way more peer interaction now then I could ever stomach when he was in school, but the difference is the kids aren't retards...sorry...that word is making an unfortunate comeback in my vocabulary.

 I fear I've run out of things to even talk about on this here blog. I don't keep up with pop culture, I'm never on the computer anymore reading blogs. Day in, day out I am with my little buddies doing all that having little buddies entails. Is that interesting to you guys?? I'm not sure. I've also recently heard of a new word that I worry about when it comes to blogging or facebooking. It's humble bragging.

I think I do that often, but I don't mean to. I'm generally a positive person and I'm really truly and extremely content with what life has dealt me. So I share...I don't have sisters after all...I need an outlet for that sort of stuff you know. Have you ever been so happy that you have to tell someone...well beside Chris, (who doesn't count because he's male and extremely passive)...and Heather...it's the cyber world.

I think that over the last few months of inactivity I've been searching for a way to take this blog. A sort of blog outline. I have my interests you see, but are you interested....

4 comments:

The Allgaiers said...

I'm interested! :) Let us know what you are planning and doing for home school. Believe me we have thought about it! And you can humble brag to me anytime. I love hearing all your stories!

Melissa said...

Jenny! You make me smile! So home school posts?? I can do that. It is almost all I think about these days...

The Franchi Family said...

I'm interested as well. I also want to hear about homeschool. And,BTW, I think it is every parent's right to brag about their children, humbly or not. :)

Denise Schroeck said...

Yep ....fill me in :) Bragging ? What bragging? That is simply mommy language. :D