Friday, September 10, 2010

Ewwww

So I am nearly 37 weeks pregnant and I know that I will one day wish I had this picture, but today...blech. I miss my skinny arms and flat tummy. I've only gained 22 pounds, but man I feel like a chubs. People say pregnant women are beautiful, but I think people lie. There is not much beautiful about this, but I do appreciate the photography. After all I took this picture all by myself...it turned out pretty good. If only my dear Sara would fly here and take some pictures of me...mehem!!! The good part is that in a few short weeks my little hairball will be here and I will be able to bend at the waist again...all good things!

4 comments:

nuttbutts said...

awww...i surly would jump on a plane and be at your beck and call if i could! however you did some pretty amazing shots all on your own. and you do look pretty amazing for being so pregnant. i would look about 3 times as big! bless you :)

Melissa said...

no excuse you need to come here...lol! These were too hard to do alone. I set up a backdrop outside in our 110 heat index weather...hot mama is so right! But you are nice. I know I'll look at these in a few months and barf a little, but for now...they will do...hmpf

Caryn said...

You just did NOT say people lie about pregnant women being beautiful! Girl! I don't even know where to start? Skinny arms are trained to be beautiful to use by media, but that's something you already know. Skinny arms turn into wrinkled, flabby arms, if you're lucky & live long enough. What isn't beautiful about that picture! You are beyond beautiful & I could go on about the details... the eyes, the expression, so much! Your figure looks fantastic! I say blow that picture up and hang it on your wall because I don't find one thing unbeautiful about that picture!!

Melissa said...

Thanks Maddy! You're so funny. Thanks for the reminder.