Friday, July 23, 2010

Zander's Baptism

We've been so busy this summer that I havent put up many pictures. We had the wonderful opportunity to participate in Zanders baptism. We're very proud of him. AND I'm pretty sure I'm still in love with the kid...yikes! He's stinkin cute! I can't believe that in two years Mia will be getting baptized.  
He is so excited about the gospel....AND he gets to go to Cub Scouts now too. We will have an Eagle Scout! I love watching our kids do things we didn't have the opportunity to do. They are so lucky...I just hope that one day they realze that.            

                                                                                                                                  
I could just eat the kid alive! It's really not healthy....

No comments: