Friday, March 12, 2010

Yay for spring and all it affords.

I finally got up to taking pictures, editing them, and actually uploading them to the blog. Somedays it seems as if i can accomplish two to these tasks, but all three hold no interest for me. I am happy to report that I finally got my butt in gear and did it. Elle and I took a walk around yesterday and found so many signs that spring has actually hit Houston. We we're thrilled. Check out my poor neglected photo blog if you wanna see a few more.

You know I've been in a blog slump. I usually like to update my blog every few days, but lately my cut off is every week. Which I have to say is way better than some of my friends who do it once a year...I won't mention names....but I do feel better now...LOL!

1 comment:

Kathleen Jackson said...

Gorgeous Melissa. I love lady bugs and beautiful spring pics!!