Wednesday, February 24, 2010

what the heck

We have seriously been so busy with so many wonderful things going on, but I am yet to blog. Why this rut?

I need to do some shooting. It's been too long since I've pimped myself out to get some photo jobs.

We're on the cusp of a complete kitchen remodel. I should say finish, but I decided instead of finishing that we're going to scrap it and pay someone to do it all right and exactly what I want without any compromise this time.

Mia lost another tooth...so sad!

Elle is a baby monster, who never shuts up. She is literally talking alllllllllllllllll day. My mother told me that I used to be that way to. Chris would say that I am still that way. He calls me Dino...you know the dog from the Flinstones....think opening to the cartoon...I meet him at the door and yap yap yap yap yap.

There is just so much more...but I'm already bored typing.

If anyone would like a photoshoot let me know. Give me pity. I may not even charge you if you're nice to me...LOL!

4 comments:

The Caldwell Family: said...

come to chicago! I'd love you to shoot my kids!

Melissa said...

Lindley, I'll be there 4th of July and the week before. I want to get together anyway so of course I would...and you're sweet!

Amy Craig said...

Come see me!!!

Melissa said...

Amy, if we drive we will try to stop by. BUT the thought of making a 18 hour drive with three monsters makes me ill...so I bet we're going to fly...LOL