Friday, December 11, 2009

Some old photos got me thinking...


Chris and his mom.

Me and my mom. Our mothers were very young mothers...not that there's anything wrong with that, but it may explain a lot...

Chris eating a banana. Other than this photo, I've never seen Chris eat a banana.
Chris building a snowman during a real winter storm

I can only assume those are cloth napkins

Chris and Grandpa Lee, whom we love to death!
Chris as a sophomore in high school.

We played Jesus Mary and Joseph for three years straight...It was a very inaccurate role for us, I was waiting for lightening to crack overhead. This turned into more of a post about Chris. I have maybe six pictures of me from when I was little. I think it's fun to see that our kids are really miniatures of us, and how we have turned into our parents. Scary...

2 comments:

nuttbutts said...

i think you look so much like you mom! isnt it scary how that happens:)

Melissa said...

I am my mother in every way shape and form. My dad used to tell that he would always mistake me for her out of the corner of his eye. My voice is identical to hers. When I'm scolding the kids I hear her...creepy. I'll put a pic of my dad and see if you see any similarities, because I do look very much like him too.