Thursday, October 22, 2009

Smashburger

The quest continues. Last night we were invited to go to Smashburger. It's a chain, but I have to say it was really good. The food was snotty enough for me...honey mustard, green leaf lettuce, and a horseradish dipping sauce for the onion haystacks. Way better than any fast food restaurant. It tasted like a good homemade burger. Best one I've had in Houston so far, but that's not saying much...meh. The line got very long, after we already ordered...thank you karma! The shake was ehh, but I don't love Hagan Daas ice cream so that's probably why. All in all check it out.
I'm not sure if this quest will be as good on my figure as it is in my mouth....Oh well!
Next up: Beck's Prime
(I hear this is the one to beat in the Houston area...we shall see)

2 comments:

nuttbutts said...

so how was the burger?

Melissa said...

I didn't say? It was good. It tasted like a homemade burger, which could be a good or bad thing. Good if you make good burgers, bad if you make bad ones...LOL