Sunday, September 20, 2009

When its 90 degrees outside....have a fire!

It's that time of year again. Where the temperature drops below 95 degrees. We call this fall in Texas...LOL...Well we spend many nights around the fire pit, and I've just been itching this year to get it going again. You'll be surprised what the kids confess and talk about while sitting around the fire. Its really a pretty neat thing...Give it a try, but wait until its cold outside.




We had some friends over who instructed me in the finer art of smore making. You would think little instruction was needed, but believe it or not, I have NEVER eaten a smore before. I'm a city girl through and through....we've roasted marshmallows before, but never the smore....all I can say is ehh...it needed some more flavor...LOL...and a pack of wet wipes.
Enjoy Fall!!! Have a fire!

1 comment:

nuttbutts said...

Your blogs make me happy!