Thursday, July 9, 2009

She loves to blog....

I love to blog so much that I currently have three blogging outlets...seriously lady. I have this family blog, a photography blog that is not ready for a reveal yet, and there is always facebook. I need to come up with a way to combine them. For sure the family and the photog blogs.
I am looking into buying a URL. Serious business huh? I've been taking a lot of pictures lately and have actually started charging for sessions and prints. Its wild to get paid for something that you enjoy doing. I always feel bad charging people, but a girl needs to make a living...LOL...actually I don't need to make a living, but its only fair right. I have always loved taking pictures, and it is very satisfying to have others love them too. Keep a eye out for a new website coming soon...if you dare.
Oh, have I mentioned how much I LOVE the City of Houston.....this picture shows my dedication to it...LOL...a sewer cover of all things...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

SO when will you be ready for the photo blog reveal?

nuttbutts said...

but it is a very cool sewer cover!