Monday, June 15, 2009

Plain ol good

I have a really hard time admitting this, but, life is really going well for us. We are very settled and blissfully happy right now. the reason I hate to admit this is not because we are happy, but because I don't want to curse it. It seems like when we notice how wonderful things are, we get hit. That is not to say that we are without challenges in our life right now, because we are. Chris is still gone for the most part working out of town, Mia is still Mia and ever so draining, endless house projects, car problems, family drama, there is a ever going list. I really feel like the lesson and challenge is to be able to look at life and see how we are really blessed. Through all of the bad we have more good than anything. To be able to focus on the bigger picture and not get beat up by the poo poo in life is something I've worked really hard on throughout my life, and as a result, I am a much happier person for it. With all of this being said, I must still go find some wood to knock on, cuz that really does work right? We hope you are having a great summer! I will post some pictures soon, but that means that I must slow down a bit and actually take some....its been days...LOL

No comments: