Sunday, March 29, 2009

One Lucky Girl...

This week I turn 20 10, and my wonderful friends decided it would be fun to go out and have a celebration dinner...It was so funny because a lot of them have never met since I've lived in Texas in three stages...well two and one adopted one. Anyway it was so fun, and I couldn't believe that such wonderful people would even consider being friends with me...I am a pain in the butt after all....So at the table, it was my friends idea to go around the table and tell funny stories about me...that was a hoot...I am a little self absorbed after all and I loved every minute of it...really...no I did...so I decided to put a post with my buds pictures and state what I like about them so much...they appear in no special order....disclaimer...

Melissa: my longest friendship of the group, she makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she inspires me to be a better person, she talks a lot, so I don't have to....I LOVE THIS GIRL
Jessica: she is my newest friend of the bunch....great picture huh...sorry, but man she has beautiful lips and teeth...geesh...anyway...I don't know her well yet, but I want to....I'm excited to GET TO KNOW THIS GIRL MORE.

Karista: Also a newer friend, she is so light and bubbly...I am always lifted up when I'm around her, and she is a very gentil friend and person...I know I will love this girl



Holli: This girl has a laugh that is so contagious...I can be a little fickle I need a good laugh once in a while...her spirit is contagious...and she is funny as all get out...I LOVE THIS GIRL


Heather: this girls is so wonderful to me for so many different reasons. She is so inspiring, creatively, and spiritually. She is the best example to me of a true latter-day saint woman...I admire her so much...She makes me want to be a better person...I LOVE THIS GIRL
PAM
I could not get a picture of this one...no one likes to get their pictures taken....geesh ladies....anyway...Pam is a riot. She is my complete opposite in every way, but she makes me laugh so hard and has a crazy life to combat my slow one...I LOVE THIS GIRL...


How could one girl be so lucky to have such wonderful friends...

5 comments:

Amy Craig said...

I am totally pouting that I couldn't be there to celebrate the big 30. I am pouting even more now that I realize that you were at the Cheesecake Factory. Totally my favorite. Anyway, I miss you, but I am glad you had a great day!

Craig and Tammy said...

I refound your blog so I thought I would say Hi (I too love to read comments on my blog but never get many)!! So cute! You take such great pictures and have such great commentary! Glad you had a fun pre-birthday bash! I still need to try the Cheesecake Factory - I still can't believe I have never been - I love cheesecake :)

Melissa said...

Tammy you must...you just must go...

Chelle said...

You are a lucky girl to be so loved! Dare I say how lucky we are (those of us who were not able to be there to pose) to have YOU as a friend. You know it!

Kathleen Jackson said...

Love the birthday post. Glad to see you having so much fun, after all that's what birthday celebrations with friends, and cheesecake are all about. Cute pics, well done lady!! Happy 2010!!!