Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If the next 10 are as good as today...I'm set...its ok...I'm 30.

I've been in a bit of denial about turning 30, but after a day like today...all I can say is my heart is so full with gratitude to those lovely people around me. I was surprised all day with kind thoughts and gifts. I have never been treated so well on my birthday by my friends...I'm just speechless...If today is any indication of how the next ten years are going to be, then I'm ready to be thirty, flirty, and thriving...(name that movie)

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Ah man, I missed it! Happy belated!! Hope you did get good and pampered on your special day. Love ya!

Jessica said...

13 Going on 30. LOVE IT! Do I win some kind of prize?

I'm glad you had a great day!

Melissa said...

Jessica...your prize is the satisfaction that you were right...doesn't it feel good....mmm...