Tuesday, March 24, 2009

hem...hem...this thing on?

A note to my voyeurs out there....I know you read this blog, why never a comment....is it because I leave you speechless? Is it because you don't care? Is it because no one really does ever read this blog...if so I don't think I will be working so diligently to update is so often....where does this leave us then? Well if you read our blog...leave a comment once in a while...just show me you care....if you don't have something to say, well then just leave a :) or :p or even a 3:) (that's a devil....seemed appropriate) Give a girl some love sometimes....i leave comments on your blogs...sometimes. Geesh!!!

9 comments:

The Allgaiers said...

I do love reading your blog Melissa! I think you are so creative!

Mark and Heather said...

:)

Melissa said...

Aww there is love from two lovelies!

Amy Craig said...

Melissa, you know I love you! Of course I read your blog. Sorry about the lack of comments. I will do better :)

Sarah said...

Melissa,
I guess I picked the right day to check up on your blog. I meant to tell you ages ago that I love the bangs- you look great! Glad to hear that your clan is doing so well. Thanks for the pictures of the kids- my how they've grown.

Owen said...

first time I've read your blog and this is my 2nd post.

take this all you leechers out there ;)

your family looks great and I hope you're doing well.

-owen

marc said...

boo

Talyn said...

I took you up on your offer momma k, I'm reading your blog! HAHA! I luff you!!!

Talyn said...

This is Harls by the way, not T-dog, this computer is just stupid...