Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Curious Christmas Cactus

About 11 years ago, I lived with a family who I loved...(not my own). I admired the lady of that house very much, it is from her that I learned how to cook, bake, and many many other things that I've come to love now...Anyway they had this very curious plant on their side table in their living room...Its called a Christmas Cactus...It is called this because it blooms these curious blooms on Christmas every year...Hers was beautiful...she claimed she didn't do anything special to it, and it just kept on blooming...So about five years ago I bought one myself...it was full of blooms...beautiful really...Well that was the last time it bloomed...I've tried year after year to get this sucker to put up one dang bloom with no success...Well this year....in march....it bloomed...one bloom...one precious bloom to mock me.....
Evil Plant!!

No comments: