Friday, December 26, 2008

how we do Christmas

This was our very first Christmas in our new house.
We started off on Christmas Eve with our Semi-annual pizza party. We had some really lovely people drive up from Pearland, and some new lovelies from Kingwood. Remember this guy? it seems that they are not feeding him very well in South Carolina.

The mcnublets chomping at the bit. They had a great day!




This is Elle. I thought I would highlight this picture, because it is the essence of Elle. She is Evil. Look at that stare............tell me you're not scared! That's me holding my new Holga (camera) I'm in love! Huzzah, Huzzah!
And for another surprise. We are not moving after all. I know, I know, we have a hard time making up our minds. Chris is going to stay out in the field for 4 more months, then come home and start his new position here in Houston.....thank goodness!





1 comment:

Chelle said...

Well I'd say, "Make up your minds!!" But I kinda like the suspense. So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year! Love you guys!