Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What Color Are My Eyes?

I finally captured the mystery color.

The other two have the bluest of blue eyes. Those are a mystery all together. But these, these are of a different breed. At first you might say they are blue, but then in the center you see greenish brown. All I know is that these eyes are the exact color as her fathers eyes, and I'm still trying to figure out what to call these. Christopher's change from this color to brown to green to blue, but hers stay this color all of the time. So odd.


My kids love their "O McDonald's". I don't know why they call it that. I can't seem to break it.
This really is a love hate relationship they have. Elle loves him...he hates her! I do catch him snuggling with her from time to time. He's such a tease.

No comments: