Friday, September 5, 2008

It Is Finished



On August 20th I started reading the Twilight Series. I am happy to report that I finished the fourth book yesterday. I read the first two in a day each. The third one went a little slow for me, so it took a few days to get through, but the last one, oh my, it was wonderful and it only took a day. I had some time in there for shipping, but over all it was fast. I also read a book from High school while I was waiting for the last two to ship. Anyway, long story short, read them! Even if you are not a reader....read them. So Good! I have to admit that I am a little sad that they are over. Anyone have any good recommendations similar in difficulty and language?

3 comments:

Amy Craig said...

I read lots and lots (probably more than I should), but another great serious is The Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot. It's not nearly as wholesome as Twilight, but it is light, funny, and entertaining.

Amy Craig said...

I meant to say series not serious.

Chelle said...

The Host is pretty good. House looks great!