Monday, June 23, 2008

So I'm over it, the secret is we are moving! Finally! We have been through HELL and its almost over!

I have to say, it was in the nick of time though, I've seemed to irritate just about every neighbor around us. I'm sure that the excitement of moving is a mutual feeling!!!

We've bought a wonderful house on a huge lot, so I won't be as near to neighbors to tick off.

It needs some work as it was a foreclosure, and was left a little dirty, but we love the challenge!

I will post pictures as soon as we get the Internet up and running, but we are seriously considering not getting a dish again, so it may be a little longer.

Starting fresh....wonderful!
Good-bye annoyances...wonderful
Moving forward....wonderful

1 comment:

narnianne said...

Can't believe that you are going ya bum! I couldn't be happier for you guys, sad that you are going, but happy for you and your new adventure.