Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This can only mean one thing!

Its that time of year again. I got lucky and scored some powdered milk form the cannery. You might ask do we drink powdered milk....well...no...have you ever tasted the stuff..woof. Anyway, our church has found that it has a shelf life of 20 years...not 3 like previously thought. So we will never WANT to drink it, but if we NEED to its there. I will be sealing it up latter this week. FUN FUN FUN. There will be a thin layer of white dust covering my house when I'm done.


I don't know if y'all have head, but there is going to be a rice shortage this year...yikes... I'm glad our Prophets have been telling us to stockade food for years....if not I would not have had this...


That's 250 pounds of rice. Do we eat rice....of course...I have three children under 6 years old. So rice is a big hit around here.

Have you started your food storage? Do you eat it? Do you want help? I'm so there!

No comments: