Friday, January 18, 2008

How could you?

Since the first conversation about children, Chris and I decided that we would NEVER put an ugly elastic bow around the head of any of our girls....well I'm sorry to admit that I just had to. Most of the silky raven hair has fallen out leaving behind scraps! I figured that this would have to look better than the straw that is there now. Chris is determined to shave her head all together, but I just can't do it. Needless to say we've stopped getting that "oh my look at how much hair she has" comment that annoyed me so much:) I emailed this picture to Chris, and he called me a traitor.

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Head band or no head band. I think she is adorable! What a great smile. Missed you today.

Chris & Melissa Krantz said...

I hope everyone who views knows my sense of humor. Most of my friends with girls use those headbands, and their babies look soo cute...Our kids have always had so much hair that they weren't needed. Especially Mia, I'm sorry to say that it looks like Elle will not have the same beautiful mane that she does. Nevertheless she's beautiful anyway, just with patchy hair. Zande was sick, so we sat out church. I'm still waiting for your blog address Chelle!!